Intercom systems can be used in a variety of applications, for overhead paging, wireless clock and bell integration, phone integration, and I.P. speakers. With schools around the country upgrading to new technology, I.P. learning centers have become the new norm. From message boards, white boards, to touch screen applications that provide your child with the greatest advancements in learning.
Now more than ever, end users and building owners seek long-term value for their paging and intercom needs. We have a wide selection of clocks, speakers (inside and out), visual graphics packages displaying paging zones, and all of the accessories required to integrate a paging or intercom system into your school or business.
Below are some common features provided to our customers:
- Bells, Clocks, PA, Audio: We take advantage of existing school data networks by streamlining bell schedules, bringing network precision to clocks, and delivering audio paging and streaming video.
- 2-Way Intercom: Our 2-way intercom allows classrooms to talk directly to the front desk, principal’s office, and other designated areas and even offers hands – free operation with additional settings.
- Security Camera Integration: we are able to provide campuses with the opportunity to access IP– based motion JPEG networked cameras on the touch panel, access control to open doors remotely, panic buttons in the classroom, and email alerts when an alarm is triggered.
- Digital Signage: Schedule times or send important messages as needed straight from the touch panel interface without complicated third party digital signage software.
- Emergency Alerts: In the event of an emergency (lockdown/weather/fire) the emergency alert feature can power all projection systems and show an alert graphic with a custom text specific to the emergency and send an all clear when needed.
|Call Triple-S Alarm and have us customize an Intercom system for you.|